Thursday, March 24

The Shakespeare Product: Status Update

The Shakespeare Product is an ongoing exploration of of Shakespeare's work, with an emphasis on the revenue-generating elements that make Shakespeare a product.  The blog began in January 2011, in an effort to fulfill course learning outcomes for a Shakespeare class at Brigham Young University.  Since the blog is driven largely by the course curriculum, I've created a new page entitled, "Learning Outcomes."  The Learning Outcomes page will serve two purposes: 1) To provide a comprehensive lists of posts and how they have met the requirements of my Shakespeare course; 2) To offer a "skeleton" of my research to anyone who participates in my blog as a reader.  As I still have several learning outcomes to fulfill, I'd be happy to receive any feedback regarding the direction I should take to complete them.