Tuesday, January 18

A Plea for Podcasts

While I am experienced in the art of downloading free podcasts from iTunes, I have to admit that I only ever search for sports-related entertainment.  (If you're interested, my personal favorite is ESPN's Bill Simmons, who does weekly shows about the NFL and NBA--he also writes a killer column.)  Podcasts are ideal for someone like me, because I find myself walking between 20 and 30 minutes every day from my car to campus and back.  So, Shakespeare enthusiasts, where do I go for the best of Shakespeare podcasts?  I'm not looking for theatrical performances of his actually plays--I'd prefer some color commentary/analysis, maybe some humor, something to shed light on my learning.  I've done some searching on iTunes already but I'd rather not fill up my queue with hundreds of pitiful podcasts so I am eagerly open to suggestions.